Offered in partnership with Gold Line Cloud Connect Canada, Combat Networks is proud to offer best SIP Trunking Service; enabling virtually any phone system (PBX) to send and receive calls via the Internet.
Why Combat Connect SIP?
Traditionally, major service providers use Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) trunks to allow corporate PBXs to interface with the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), however businesses are now embracing the convenience and cost savings of Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) as a unified solution for transmitting voice, data and video signals consistently, securely, and effortlessly.
- Lower cost of fixed trunking requirements
- Burstable GLSIP trunking solutions to support fluctuating call volumes
- Don’t pay peak volume rates for the entire year, burst when you need to
- Global Point of Presence (POP’s)
- Lower Long-distance cost
- Replace/Eliminate expensive PRIs and analog facilities
- SIP expertise and best technical support (24/7)
- Simplified contracts with no restrictive conditions
- Virtual Number presence (DID)
The Combat Networks Advantage
The simplicity of a single point of contact via Combat Maintenance Services and our intuitive Combat Service Portal. Traditional Service Providers have siloed resources for Voice and Data. Combat Connect Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunks channels support centralized management and control. In addition to full integration with Combat Networks NOC, Combat Connect in Canada also offers support for CLI-based control, SNMP integration and TR-069 management when an SBC is deployed.
Ask us for a Proof of Concept (POC)
Combat Consultation services will help you establish your current PSTN connection costs including Long distance fees, and we will demonstrate compelling cost savings with Combat Connect Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).